RH8 instability ( solved - I hope :-)

Hi

Last month I posted here a doubt related to RH8 instability, which I had
been advised to change my computerīs memory sticks.
I apreciate all your advices and I will do a memory upgrade (from 128M to
512M)..   however...  I would like to share with you that my RH8 stopped
hanging after installing the kernel 2.4.18-19.8.0

After the new kernel the system never stopped. Only the Mozilla Browser was
closed without any reason....  and only once.
I have to tell you that I did lots of tests, starting lots of applications
at the same time trying to make it hang... but...  nothing happens...   :-)
the system didnīt  stop
Even with some kind of error in the memory sticks it seems that this new
kernel is being able to deal with these problems.

Thanks all of you

Luiz Fernando M Medina Coeli