Re: More info about Xft2 and fontconfig in Psyche

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 06:11:12AM +0100, Marco Fioretti wrote:

> Man, was that quick! Thanks. I forgot to mention, however, that I
> have also already read the messages by Mike and Havoc you refer to (as
> a matter of fact, I even used them here already:
>
> 	http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6476

OIC :-)

> Other pointers/comments?

Not really. That is the best info I've found anywhere. There is a RH
Xfree mailing list. Did you search that one too? One reason info on
this stuff is hard to find is that RH is on the cutting edge of this,
and most others have not caught up. I'm not sure how much that fact goes
unnoticed.

--
Hal Burgiss