Re: Lost files...can they be recovered?

/home/neil/mnt/redhat/neil is the folder I was trying to copy the
evolution folder to, from my laptop to the server.  So I was going from
/home/neil/

I've looked on both the Server and the laptop for the folder, but can't
seem to see it anywhere.  The only thing that concerns me is that there
was already an old backup of evolution on the Server in the
/home/neil/mnt/redhat/neil folder.