BEONEX [Was: RH8 Mozilla -- Printing in Landscape?]

On Thu, 2002-12-26 at 21:48, Lanny Marcus wrote:
>  >
>  > I am using beonex 0.8.1 which I believe is using Mozilla 1.1 and the
>  >  selection for Portrait and Landscape is under File/Page Setup   just
>  >  above Print and Preview in the File menu.
>  >
>  > Bob Goodwin  w2bod
>  >
> Bob: You are on the ball!  I just tried that in Mozilla 1.0.1 and the
> Landscape orientation is there too! KD4E won't need to upgrade Mozilla
> to get Landscape printing.
>
> 73,Lanny  HK5MDT

OK, downloaded beonex and then had it download java.  Went to the Java
demo site http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.4.1/demos/applets.html
and discovered that java still doesn't work.

I have looked at Edit Preferences Advanced and did toggle Java ON.  I am
hoping it isn't so but will I need to reboot M$-style for the change to
be recognized?

Oh, I do now have Page Setup under File which permits landscape, thanks!

doc