Re: Why no 'Kill App'??

> All the poor guy wanted to know is where his kill app went. He got one
> possible answer from Donald G Wilson Jr (create a link to xkill), and a
> bunch of messages either excoriating him for having priorities other
> than  learning how to swap window managers, or insulting him by lumping
> him with  "99% of the people on this planet [who] will never be in the
> smart, wise,  or anything like that category." (Such arrogance! Do you
> really believe  that 99% of the people on this planet are stupid or
> foolish?)

Yes I do believe that 99% of the planets population is stupid, its proven
by the populations actions.  If the above statement makes me arrogant so
be it.

But this is not the point, what I was stating is that the answer
of RTFM is not acceptable, and the community needs to step up
and provide solutions to everyone.

I don't believe that I was intending to insult the original author of
this thread nor did I refer to him as stupid.

In fact I think what he asked was a very important, because it is
something that I feel is missing from the overall experience
no matter what window manager you are using.