Re: Is there an applet/icon for the panel that hides all the windows, like in windows?

On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 06:48:51AM +0100, Kent Nyberg wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am wondering if there exists some kind of applet or icon for the gnome
> panel that hides all the open windows on the desktop, like in windows.
> I use only one workspace but some times i have several windows open and
> want to access the desktop, a quick click to get to the desktop would
> then be nice!
> Is there something like this out there some where?
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> --
> Kent Nyberg.
> ICQ: 145375073

-m not sure what you mean but it seems to me that is how the Gnome
panel works, All open and closed windows (as well as applications
running) appear on the panel. As do representations of the
workspaces with open windows in them.
What do you really want?-
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science