Adding Fonts in KDE

Hi,

I'm able to succesfully add fonts to my system. Every non-KDE app
recognizes them. However, they don't appear in the list of available
fonts on any KDE app. How can I get KDE to recognize my new fonts? I
used ttmkfdir and mkfontdir in the directory with my fonts.

Thanks....Paul

This Advent Season our sponsors are selling goods and services
you don't want to miss! Support our sponsors with your purchase
by clicking here. http://www.catholic.org/clife/advent/specials.php

This email was sent using FREE Catholic Online Webmail.
Please tell your family, friends and children about COL Webmail!
http://webmail.catholic.org/