Re: RH8 + spamassassin

mån 2002-12-23 klockan 12.41 skrev Philippe:
> Hi,
>
> I have install via RPM spamassassin. Well, it seems that I have to add
> some lines in fetchmail.rc or procmail.rc ... I am using evolution and
> sendmail...don't ask me more ;-)
>
> Where do I have to add those lines in order that spamassassin
> effectively filters my mails ? Right now, spams still have an open door
> in my computer.
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Philippe
>
> --
> Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand

Maybe this link:
http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution@ximian.com/msg12056.html

can help you?
Follow the links on that page to more mails on the subject.

Hope you can make it work, if you do, i would be glad for a little mail
telling me how you did it.
I have not tested spamassassin yet, but will do it when i get the time,
so if you get it to work, i am interested in how you did it.

--
Kent Nyberg.
ICQ: 145375073