Re: Can not create RAID 5 partition for install

i've had a lot of problems trying to setup a raid 1 partition, it's would
only create a partition on one disk and not even touch the other one, plus
countles other problems, I think RH sure screwed up raid this time, maybe
they'll fix it by version 10.