Re: wireless card frequently hanging up

(hehe .. replying to my own message)

I set USERCTL to true so I could do this as a user... any large graphic website causes the hang... also playing MP3's over an NFS connection before the 1 minute mark almost every time... interestingly enough though, I can stream from digitally imported for HOURS.

I noticed some really strange info from the "iwconfig" command when it hangs.. it looks like its trying to use 42.325GHz (I dont think I have permission to be on that frequency) (the number is from memory, it was 42.xxx instead of 2.4xx) .. I dont know if that helps or not, but like someone else said... a quick ifdown eth1;ifup eth1 seems to fix it without even breaking ssh connections.

I can post the output of the iwconfig in here if anyone is interested (once I get home)

Tommy