Re: NFS iso install problem

On Wednesday 11 December 2002 11:30, A.J. Werkman wrote:
> When I tried to install RH80 from an NFS server from the iso-images in an
> NFS-directory the install crashed.
>
> I did a text based install using custom package selection. On the package
> selection screen instead of seeing the package groups to choose from I had
> the choice between the different documentation guides. When I hit the
> <page-down>-button in this screen the system crashed with a signal 11.
>
> Anyone else seen this?

Yeah, pull the docs iso out of that directory.  Red Hat's installer doesn't
look for specific .iso names, seems to just grab any .iso in the directory.
I've had it grab rh7.3 iso's instead of the 8.0 isos until I seperated all
the releases by directory.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: