Re: (no subject)

Pablo:

I'm afraid I'm confused. What is it you want to do, have your Linux box do
NAT for a pool of private IPs? Or do you want to assign more then one IP
address to your NAT box?

NAT only needs one WAN IP address, that's the beauty of using it. The only
reason I can see that you'd want to assign multiple IPs to it is if you
were using it as a firewall, and having it do port forwarding to a DMZ...

Could you clarify, please? Thanks.

--
--------
Ben Brown