ATI 9700 PRO and Multi-Head Configuration

Hello Everyone,

I am curious to see if anyone has gotten an ATI 9700 Pro to work in Multi-Head Mode with the latest drivers from ATI?

We can get the drivers to work with single display, and "large display" but when we configure multi-head, what we get on the second monitor is a dark screen, and when we move the curser onto that monitor, we get the "x" curser. We can't move any windows over to it.

Any help or direction to appropriate documention, (other than the ATI driver page, since we have exhausted that document) would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerly,

Bruce