Hooray for Bluecurve? (was: Calling all KDE fans!!)

Hello,

please accept my apologies if this pointer has already
been submitted: after the first query below, I was not
able to access the online archives again to check it.

I also deleted all previous replies in my mailbox without
reading because the original "calling all KDE fans" message
(nov 28) was actually asking an unrelated question whose
answer I don't know: I had not realized that the thread
had actually become another Gnome vs KDE discussion.

Said this, the actual message: since this started on Nov 28
saying:

>It is offical; according to a survey in Linux Journal KDE
>is prefered over GNOME.

and, 12 days after, it  is still being debated:

> >If you did a search you would find as many "published reports"
> >that declare GNOME as the majority.

THEN
<shameless plug>
maybe you might be interested in this:

I plan to write a followup, so every feedback is welcome,
either here, on the LJ website, or everywhere (if you signal
that link on other forums please let me know off list, please,
so I'll be able to participate:especially if it's a Gnome/KDE
specific forum)
</shameless plug>

Thank you for your time,

           Marco Fioretti