Re: OS time keeps getting out of sync

Well I retract my earlier statement that power managment was totally out
of the picture, after reviewing some settings I went back into bios and
found the lil booger on.. Now it is off, and I have reverted to stock
MGA drivers and doublechecked apmd as being off and not set to start on
boot. Ill see if it locks up again and let you know. At least if I can \
pin it on SE440BX PowerManagment we may have an angle here other than
what you saw in python.. .. Oh per the date thing.. Im not set for net
time.. but around the same time as the lockups I was seeing that off and
on too. Though from last night after patches / looking into the pm stuff
and the mga driver,, that seems to have stopped..