Re: Password authentication issue / Apache 2.0

two things I see..

###
AuthUserFile should have a full path unless it is in the /etc/apache/ directory (or whatever server root is)
###
the httest file should be named .httest so that the built in deny rules in apache prevent users from downloading it and "cracking" the passwords.. also should NEVER be directly in a web accessable fodler.

Tommy