Re: I Can't boot red hat 8 plz help

Do you have enough memory?  I had troubles installing psyche untill I installed more memory.

Hello, after installation for workstation - graphic mode. On an empty desktop I can't do anything. The scenario is it seems to start loading something but then I get lots of different memory addresses with some error in the shell window. I've tried to disconnect all my peripherals and even played with the configurable bios setting and nothing. It won't boot. My OS configuration is:

  1. Pentium 4 - 1600Mghz
  2. DDRAM - 512k
  3. ASUS P4T mother board
  4. Creative Audigy Sound card.
  5. Lector 16/10/40 burner
  6. GFORCE 4 - MX
  7. two network Ethernet cards (one for ADSL and one for local network)

Thanks,

Uzi