Changing the default mailto:

Hi,

After several failed attempts to try to locate an old post on this list
regarding this subject (I think Chris Kloiber posted an article
regarding this).

I'm trying to set the default mailto in Gnome to open any links in
evolution rather than mozilla (on Gnome 1.4 there was a setting for
this), but for the life of me I cannot remember what file (html
something I think) to alter or what to enter into it.

Cheers in advance

Mark
--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;
to steal from many is research.