Re: Evolution

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 07:49, Keith Winston wrote:

> > It also seems i get reproducing messages in my filters. say message one
> > fails on the first filter, on the third filter, and on the sixth filter,
> > i'll get three messages in my 'spam' box.
>
> Unfortunately, evolution filters are not exclusive, meaning that if a
> message hits one filter, it will continue to check other filters.
> Hopefully, the evolution developers will add exclusive filters in a
> future version.

Easy enough to get around, simply add a second action (or final if you
have filters that take more than one action) which is "Stop Processing"
and then it will not be processed by the third filter if it hits on the
first filter.

-- John

--
John T. Douglass                        Phone: 208 533 7992
Argonne National Laboratory-West        Email: john.douglass@anl.gov