Re: Screensaver problems

Mike,

On three different machines (two fresh installs, one upgrade from 7.3)
we are seeing the screen save kick in (we have the password enabled
feature), but the problem is the screen is blank except the password
box.  All the boxes have animated screen saves chosen -- all work from
the test button but not when the time limit kicks in.

Any ideas???