/bin/mail problem

Hey guys this is a weird one.  When i use bin/mail in
a script or when entered manually sendmail tries to
use localhost.no-ip.com as the relay.  Which
eventually times out.  I can't seem to figure this one
out I have localhost, localhost.localdomain and my
host.no-ip.com in Cw file all can relay.  I just don't
know where this is happening at.  I can send and
recieve mail using my domain but my logwatch email
never get to  my mailbox because of this problem.   If
i do /bin/mail -v root  I get relay
=localhost.no-ip.com timed.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Peace