Re: Wallpaper Changer

Well we can see the joys of email in this thread.  Far too often people
say things that become misinterpreted.  I definitely have overreacted to
email/messengers before - just because its so easy to give/take the
wrong impression!  So let's not take this stuff too personal, even when
someone inevetibly takes a cheap shot at something write - its a
discussion list not a trial affidavid. =)  SEW if you wanna flame
someone - email them directly - not wasting people's time on the list.
Please oh please for the love of cod! LOL

......Digressing all the way - I saw this thred and though gee I want to
get that running.  I grabbed the rpm and installed it. I am running the
2.4.18-18.8.0 kernel with Gnome 2.(whatever it is) ;)  I have the
background with Nautalus set to none.  Well the chbg is doing nuffin but
sitting there sleeping.  Any thoughts on how to get this to run?

Cheers,
DC

The setup dialogue box opens up and I can fiddle away with settings. Now
I tried to start it and nothing.

--
Dan Clowater <clowater@cogeco.ca>