Re: File And Print Sharing

For file sharing between Linux and Windows boxes, a program called Samba is the
usual method

You can configure the Linux box to show up in the network neighbourhood of the
windows box

Your refernence to SCP is another method but you then need a special program on
your windows box (my favorite SCP client is winscp2) and you have to run ssh on the
linux box

All of the linux software you need is on the redhat cds