Re: Calling all KDE fans!!

If you want a prog from the Gnome Menu to be added to your panel you may
just drag it from the menu and drop it onto the panel :)
(drag & Drop is kewl..)

And for Pavel, did you try the gnome Keyboard Layout Switcher Applet ?
right-click on panel -> add to panel -> utility -> Keyboard Layout
Switcher.

--
	 Dams Nadé
ActiVia Networks : http://www.activia.net/