Re: Psyche-list digest, Vol 1 #560 - 14 msgs

http://www.School-Library.net
Read, Connect, Learn!

>Subject: Re: Re:wolf/wine--It's alive!!!
>From: "Mr. Adam ALLEN" <adam@dynamicinteraction.co.uk>
>To: psyche-list@redhat.com
>Date: 25 Nov 2002 11:01:11 +0000
>

>--=-1UsoCU+84Ou5D+5GwCJd
>

>Corel have a version of Photopaint 9 as a free download for Linux users
>(I think the URL is opensource.corel.com). It's a modified version of
>the Windows PhotoPaint which runs with Corel's own version of Wine.

Oh yeah...
Tried that...Doesn't work.  maybe becuase they haven;t updated it...
I dunno.  I haven;t tried it on Psyche, but I could not get it to work
on 7.2 (Enigma), nor Blue Linux, nor Lycoris.
It had dependencies that I could not, for the life of me, fulfill.
I think it was built for an old kernel or something.
Shame, becuase I have used this program in Windows and loved it.
But, really, the Gimp meets all of my graphics need, and I have photoshop
on my iBook.

Tony