Re: Dist. Suggestions

Well, after *that* it is >>/dev/null for your posts.

Sorry.

Charles Johnson
Manager, IS Applications
Phone: 463-6527
Fax: 463-6503
Help Desk: 463-6516

Remember the heroes of UAL Flight 93

>>> ddurst@larubber.com Saturday, November 23, 2002 7:39:09 PM >>>
> On Sat, 2002-11-23 at 18:40, David Durst wrote:
>
>> You remind me of every other SIMPSONS COMIC BOOK STORE LOOKING GUY
>> that holds linux back.
>
> 	It seems to me that you are not satisfied with RH the
> distro and RH the company.  If this is true then I don't understand your
> continuation of this pointless and counterproductive discussion.
>
> --
> "Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
>                 -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'
No, that is not it.
For those of you that never bothered to read the original POST.
The above person that the post is intended for never BOTHERED to do his
homework on what I was asking.
That is why I have responded in the irritated way I have.

I will not bother to respond to you comment about being pointless and
counterproductive discussion, just refer to the above about NOT READING
THE ORIGINAL POST.