Re: remote desktop

Alejandro González Hernández - Imoq wrote:

Do you know if VNC is able to work like M$ terminal services? It would
be cool to leave the desktop at my office and then connect from home and
continue using the programs that I left open there.

Is there such functionality already?

Yes.

But when you're using the machine at work from home, the screen will be visible. The mouse and keyboard will also not be locked.

Alan