Re: Re:wolf/wine--It's alive!!!

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 06:30, anthony baldwin wrote:
> Hey!  I donwloaded the latest one from winehq and I got it work!
> I got wine to work!  I got wine to work!
> Okay, okay..can you tell I am excitied?
> I managed to get Inspiration (a fantastic graphic organizer tool for students)
> to work with wine!  Do you know what this means?!  This is fantastic!
> I also got several games (including a Hangman game, which is cool, because I have never, ever gotten Khangman to work) that I downloaded from adders.org to work!
> (Simon Henseby, the webmaster of adders.org writes free educational software for
> windows--I am so glad I got it to work in linux with wine!)
> I tried to get my scanner to work, but no luck.  also, globalstar cdlabel creator
> started up, but I couldn't see any of the graphics.
> Quicktime doesn't work.  Corel Photopaint hung...I think if I had more patience, I might have gotten that up, but who cares.  The GIMP rocks.  Just thought I would give it a shot.
> I tried to run a Galaxy game (Drone)and it reset my display to 640Xwhatever, but
> I fixed that.
> This is awesome! I got wine to work!  I got wine to work!
> /rant

Corel have a version of Photopaint 9 as a free download for Linux users
(I think the URL is opensource.corel.com). It's a modified version of
the Windows PhotoPaint which runs with Corel's own version of Wine.

--
NAME    :	Adam Allen.
EMAIL   :	adam@dynamicinteraction.co.uk

COMMENT :	~~~~ insert your favourite signature comment here ~~~~

PGP     :	http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=adam%40dynamicinteraction.co.uk