Re: remote desktop

--- Pierre Lamb <plamb_98@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I do have VNC but can't get the desktop to the
> remote display.

You need to start the vncserver on your machine and
then connect to it and work on the vncserver as
opposed to the desktop you are connecting from. As
Chris already pointed out, you should check out the
XDCMP howto if you want a fully functional desktop
exported remotely. I would recommend tunnelling either
thru ssh.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>