Mozilla lost after using RedHat Network Alert Update

Follow-up to all, I just found a similar report in the Sept archive
titled Mozilla/Galeon crashing on startup.  In that report it states
that both Galeon and Mozilla crash if any other theme desktop theme is
used beyond the default.  Once I changed my theme back to Bluecurve all
was working again.  Thanks
Phil

I am having the same problem.  Here is the odd part the problem only
exist with my user account.  Root and other user accounts work properly,
so I deleted the user account, rebooted, readded that account and the
problem still exists.  Galeon exhibits the same behavior but Netscape
works properly.
Here are the errors that my terminal session reports when I run Galeon
from command line.  Also please note that Mozilla from command line
fails but no errors are reported at the command line window.

Galeon:
Gdk-ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
Gdk-ERROR **: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)

Again only one user account experiences this issue and I have deleted
and readded that user.  Thanks in advance for you any help provided

Phil
Margaret_Doll wrote:
>     One of my students installed RedHat 8.0 on his system.  Then he
> applied the latest patches using the Redhat Network Alert program.
Now
> when he opens mozilla, it flashes up on the screen and then
disappears.

>     I have "rpm -Fvh" on the mozilla rpms for mozilla which he has
> installed.  That did not help.
>
>     Any suggestions.

Try running `mozilla` from the commandline to see if you get any errors.
  Also, try moving his .mozilla profile.

Forrest