Re: Mozilla questions

Stephen Mah wrote:

mozilla version 1.0.1-26

Does the Linux version of the newsreader support threading of the messages? That function seems to be turned on by default, on the windows version.
Yes, click on the icon to the left of the Subject column. If you've messed with the column settings, you might need to add it again--the icon at the far right controls column entries.

Also, I'm unable to create local folders. I'm using Imap to connect to the corportate mail server. I tried creating a new folder under local folders, but it's not happening.
Sounds like a permission problem on your home directory. Investigate "chmod -R".

Alan