Booting directly into init 5 skips most (all?) init scripts. FIXED,argh!

Somehow I managed to comment OUT levels 5 and 6 in /etc/inittab.. I know why, just can't imagine I didn't notice it.

I always comment out consoles 5 and 6 getting a getty so X lands on 5.. So I apparently did it in the wrong place, then checked again, fixed it, but never took out the original edits I did, commenting out runlevels 5 and 6.

I always just halt so I didn't notice that 6 was probably screwed up too.

At least this should be fixed, and heck, maybe someone else will do this one day and find this post :)

--
Walter Francis
http://theblackmoor.net Powered by Red Hat Linux 7.3