Re: X freezes

Well, I'm stumped.  I booted back into the previous kernel
(kernel-2.4.18-17.8.0) and sure enough I'm back into X without any
problems at all.  But when I boot into the newer kernel (2.4.18-18.8.0), I
can't get in.  The newer one was installed via up2date.  I'm happy that
solved the problem (I think?) except it would be nice to have the updated
one which fixed holes/flaws/whatever.

Brian