RE: jpilot works, gnome-pilot (hence evolution) doesn't

Well, I figured out why no data was moving from Evolution to my PDA - I
apparently needed the 'evolution-pilot' package.  Unfortunately, now I'm
back to nothing working again.

I give up for now.  It's taking too much of my time to figure out this
stuff, and it's not mission critical, so I'll just use jpilot until the
next version of Redhat comes out or something.

This is truly an annoyance, though, I must say.  Especially since Redhat
has made this their default mail client in 8.0.  You'd think they
would've tested this - but I guess it *is* a '.0' release, so...

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 20:59, Carter, Shaun G wrote:
> restarting gpilotd would have done the trick too, it's just easier to log
> out/in.  Glad it's workin for ya.
>
> Shaun

Brian K. Jones <jonesy@cs.princeton.edu>
Princeton University, Dept. of Computer Science