Re: jpilot works, gnome-pilot (hence evolution) doesn't

Well, it appeared to work.  My PDA makes all the right noises and stuff
:-)

No data is being moved from evolution to the PDA though.  Guess I have
some more digging to do.  I'm sort of a newbie with this, so it's
completely possible I'm screwing this up somehow.

--
Brian K. Jones
System Administrator