About Redhat Config Network tool

	Hello. I am trying to use Redhat network config tool and the Profiles
do not work for me. I have only an ethernet adapter and I would like to
have two profiles.
	1.- Common: with static IP addresses
	2.- Away: DHCP
	The steps that I follow are:
	a.- Click on the New button to create a new profile called Away
	b.- untick the eth0 entry and tick eth0_away entry. (while Away profile
is shown on the title).
	c.- config this device to have DHCP support.
	d.- Click on Apply (to save changes)

	As a result I have ticked the las logical adapter that I ticked. And
the last config (DHCP or static addresses) that I have configured.
	So when I change the profile (top left button) The down pane (shows
always the same) and do not even show (when I click on the edit...
button) the changes (or DHCP or static) only shows for both logical
adapters the last configuration that I entered.
	Any suggestions? Is it a bug? Have I understood the man page
unproperly?
	Another question is that when I click on the help button. Sometimes it
works sometimes not and the graphics never load (at least from this
application)

	Thank you very much
	Best Regards

	Juan Antonio Fernandez