Re: Ok mis wording the problem w/ 8.0

I am not sure why you say 1/2 closed, and 2nd THERE IS MARKET DEMAND.
Has anyone looked at the major deployments of LINUX and why it is being used
its mostly in JAVA.

And Tomcat, Jboss, apache are all open sourced just not GPLed.

You can LEGALLY distribute the the JRE and J2SDK.

For the most part you just don't get it.
You are so afraid the EULA that it ruins the OSes possiblities.

Who CARES about the EULA of JAVA, IT DOESNT COST A DAMN THING!

And w/ Netscape 7, it doesnt have to be there but make it so when you
have Flash (It install the plugin correctly into Mozilla).

See this is what you don't get - let me give you an analogy to explain it
a bit better.

The state of Linux now is "Here is a car w/ a manual figure it out"

Heres what I am asking for:
"Here is a car w/ a manual, here is the body kit, rims, spolier and CD
Player you can put in the car - side note you DON'T HAVE TO PUT THEM ON"