Re: A thought about psyche

I hear this 'training' thing over and over again.
I don't know why it comes up. OOooooh yeah that right users are idiots.

The thing that gets me is cause you SAY its not WINDOWS people FREAK!!!!
and forget how to click a mouse on a button and read the screen.

I think alot of this 'training' thingy cost on switch is also just FUD.
BTW. Look at LINUX right now in the server environment to replace those
FRAMES (And use VPN over DSL or T-1) doing this will save your company
TONS of money.

Desktop thought RH 8.0 does a solid JOB, I don't know who groupwise
integrates w/ evolution or if it does. But what you could look at is
(Hate to plug another company in RH list) is Suse Exchange server, it
emulates exchange functionality (That is if you need the whole sharing of
folders and crap) if not Cyrus or Imapd/ Sendmail or Postfix & OpenLDAP or
cough cough NDS will do a good job at replacing a E-Mail server such as
Groupwise.