RE: All Redhat Disc in One Directory

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 00:34, Pavel Rozenboim wrote:
> [...]
My hope for something usefule was rekindled when I saw this...
unfortunately, it doesn't work as I expected.  I have each disc in its
own subdirectory (disc1, disc2, disc3) which I then also make available
for ftp intalls (and it works).  So why can't redhat-config-packages
work this way as well?  The README said:

"Trees" are a complete Red Hat Linux installation tree with the RedHat
directory as well as the .discinfo file.

I've never seen .discinfo before.  What is it?
--
Iain Buchanan <iain@nospam.pcorp.com.au>
A penny saved is a penny taxed.