Re: Netgear PCMCIA Card MA401

On 11/21/2002 Dolle said:
>Hi Everyone.
>I would create a wireless lan at home and have seen this card:
>Netgear PCMCIA Card MA401
>Someone has just installed this card? Are there problems with that card?
>Sorry for my bad english.

After much struggle and some cogent advice from this group, I did finally
get the Netgear MA401 card installed. If you can wait until this evening
(I am at GMT - 5) I will dig up my archive and send you the two messages
that helped me get it done. In the meantime, go to this web site:

 http://prism2.unixguru.raleigh.nc.us/

Follow the links to the Redhat 8 package, get the base rpm, module rpm,
and pcmcia prism2 rpm, and install them according to directions. There is
one thing missing from those directions, however, that I found necessary
to make my system work. Unfortunately, I can't remember what that was, but
I have it at home and will send it when I get there.

Your English is fine...

Randy