Installation and partition questions

Hi all folks,

I am going to install RH8.0 on a RAID-0 box with following partitions;
(2 HDDs, each 40G)

Drive/partition
C FAT16 200MB
D FAT32 22G Win98/Win2000 dual boot machine
E FAT32 48G For installation of RH8.0
F FAT32 remainder For Win98/Win2000 data storage

I am prepared to re-partition Drive-E into 3 ext3 partitions as follows

partition A swap 2 x RAM
partition B usr 40% of Drive-E
partition C home the rest of Drive-E

Druid shall reside on Drive-C

Boot up the machine with Disc-1
When it comes to partition, there are 3 options

1) Have the installer automatically partition for you
2) Manually partition with Dis Druid
3) Manually partition with fdisk (experts only)

I select 2) above and it prompted following warning :

The partition table on /tmp/hda is inconsistent. There are many reasons why this might be the case. Often, the reason is that Linux detected the BIOS geometry incorrect. However, this does not appear to be the case here. It is safe to ignore, but ignoring may (fixable) problems with some boot loaders, and may cause problems with FAT file systems, using LBA in recommended.
[ignore] [cancel]

(Remark: Selecting either 1) or 3) had the same result)

Here, I have no idea how to proceed without damaging the existing OSs on Drive-C and Drive-D

Kindly advise.

Thanks advance.

Stephen Liu