Re: xine and divx5

Maybe you could download at  http://freshrpms.net
the latest version of package "divx4linux" ;)

                      H M Kunzmann
                      <herbert@dreamstr        To:       psyche-list@redhat.com
                      oke.com>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  xine and divx5
                      psyche-list-admin
                      @redhat.com

                      19/11/2002 13:09
                      Please respond to
                      psyche-list

How do I get this to work ?

I have downloaded the divx 5 codec from divx.com,
but I still have no luck.

Either I need something else, I'm not referencing
the codecs (.so files in /usr/local/lib/ ) correctly
or I'm thinking of this the wrong way.

Can anyone give me any pointers ?

--
H M Kunzmann <herbert@dreamstroke.com>