The RULE project about Red Hat and i386 kernels

Hello,

as many of you already know, Red Hat 8.0 discs do not contain an i386
kernel anymore. The RULE project members, who are working to make it
easy to install the latest Red Hat versions to obsolete computers,
have discussed this issue: our "official" statement about this is
available online at www.rule-project.org/en/rh8_without_i386.php

Please take a moment to read it, since it may concern even people not
interested in RULE, or in Red Hat for that matter. Any feedback is
welcome.

	Thank you for your time,

		Marco Fioretti
		RULE project leader

P.S.:

I got feedback from the other project members very quickly, the
statement was ready almost three weeks ago. It took so long to
announce it because:

1) My own fault: so many work and projects, so short days...
2) The wish to also offer a new site: we now have a SW database, and
several other things. Since I really had no time to proofread again
all the last set of pages, which are converted to PHP with Perl
scripts, and being the Perl/utf8 situation what it is, please be
patient, and report any error/dead link OFF THIS LIST, directly to
rule@rule-project.org