Re: RPM uninstall help

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 17:26, Pierre Lamb wrote:

Lockup on running the rpm -qa....and then a lockup on doing a rpm --rebuilddb.  Anything else that I can do, or should I go load the shotgun now to put this machine out of it's misery?  I hate to reload Redhat, but if I've got to, no problem.

Chris
Cab you do rpm -qa|more ?? this will scroll all rpms .
If it locks you might have a corupted rpm database. I
would suggest then do a rpm ‐‐rebuilddb.

 I had a similiar problems but diff application rpm

--- "Christopher M. Taylor"