Howto Add an internal SCSI CDBurner

Hi guys,

Quick question that somebody on this list can hopefully point me in the right direction to solve.

My old PII machine crashed on the weekend, I was keeping it around cause it had my old 8 speed SCSI CD Burner in it (it was running win98).

Anyway I pulled the SCSI card and burner out of my old machine and whacked it into my redhat machine so I could burn some stuff and came up with the following issues:

- What changes to fstab do I need to make to get the second cd drive (i.e. the burner to be recognised).
- Do I need to create a second mount folder for the burner? I already have \mnt\cdrom and \mnt\zip100, do i also need a \mnt\cdburner or something?

- Do I need to change any modules to load the SCSI card or will the kernel pick it up on boot up?

That's pretty much it, I guess I'm basically asking how to add a second cd drive (actually a cd burner) to a red hat linux machine.

Help on this issue is much appreciated.