How to customize RedHat 8 Menus

Hi,

I'm very surprised, I found no way of customizing, nor even editing my RedHat 8 menu ! Even if I go root, there seems to have no way of moving an item from extra/internet to internet for example, or changing the internet/email link !

It's very nice for beginners, but what about others who got their favorite applications, and can't acces them simply from the menu ?

I would be very happy to know how I can change that !

Thanks in advance,

François