Re: RPM uninstall help

On 18 Nov 2002 09:35:58 -0500
"Christopher M. Taylor" <psychocop156@insightbb.com> wrote:

#
# When I query the rpm (from the command line) it says it's not
# installed.  When I try to install it via the gui, it tells me the
# package is already installed.  I try to uninstall it from the command
# line, it tells me that there are failed dependencies.  I try to
# uninstall those packages first, and it tells me that there are failed
# dependencies that point back to the first package I wanted to
# uninstall.  When I try to uninstall using the --nodeps option, it
# locks the terminal up.....

List all the packages in one line.  rpm -e <packageone> <packagetwo>
<packagethree>  etc...

--
Jesse Keating
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: