Re: unsubscribe

Eddie Armstrong wrote:
I've tried doing this on the web site but it hasn't worked - please unsubscribe me
It works for me every time I unsubscribe for a period while I'm away. You must not be following directions correctly.

Here is the url in case you used the wrong one.

Just enter your e-mail address used to subscribe in the last box on the page, click on Edit Options. On the new page that appears, enter the password you used to subscribe and click on Unsubscribe.
--
gerry
_____