Re: bash and perl output of 'hello' with no \n doesn't work

On Friday 15 November 2002 5:54 am, John wrote:

> I'm beginning to think Psyche is a good one to miss.

Amen brother.  This will also slow my dept's adoption of the next release.
Inevitably, I'll also end up having to run another distro somewhere in the
department just so I'm comfortable enough with another distro to change if we
feel the need.  I recommended against upgrading our servers to 8.0.  If I
need to do it again for the next release, it's not gonna fly, we'll have to
either hack the hell out of the 7.3 boxes or switch distros.