Sony Vaio, ACPI, suspend and me...

Hi,

I've just purchased a Sony Vaio GRX 416 here and it does support ACPI,
however I have failed to suspend it to ram so far. Anyone out there who
can add some advise here please? Using apm -s does not allow it to
return back to life (have to unplug power plus remove battery). Kernel
has been recompiled with acpi support, modules load fine except for the
battery module.

BTW: Does the latest RH kernel has the latest ACPI patches built in?

Thanks,
Bernd